Debit Card Fraud
This message is to inform you that we have seen a recent increase in Debit Card fraud and we ask that you monitor your account(s) on a regular basis.
Be assured that this recent increase is NOT the result of a system breach from The Patapsco Bank.
You can verify your transactions and check balances by utilizing any of our 24/7 services:
- Telephone Teller — 410-285-2732
- Online Banking* — www.patapscobank.com
- Mobile Banking* — Must have Online Banking
*Must be enrolled to obtain information
If you find a suspected transaction(s):
- Notify us during business hours at once: 410-285-1010
- After Hours: 800-523-4175
- You may also receive a call from our Fraud Department.
Your card will be suspended so no additional transactions can be processed.
You will need to come into any branch location to sign a Fraudulent Affidavit which allows us to return any stolen funds back to you.
The Patapsco Bank works hard to keep our customers' accounts secure and value your assistance and cooperation in detecting any suspicious activity.