This free checking account puts your money to work for you. You not only earn high monthly interest, but we also pay back your ATM fees; not just here in Baltimore, but nationwide.
There are no minimum balance requirements to get these awesome rewards. Plus, with no monthly service fee and free online banking, this is one account that puts you first! Don't just bank, Kasasa!
- 2.01% APY* on balances up to $12,000
- 2.01% – 0.89% APY* on balances over $12,000, depending on balance in account
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications are not met
- ATM fee refunds nationwide up to $15 per month*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Link to Kasasa Saver for automatic savings
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free paperless eStatements
- Free debit card
- No annual fee rewards MasterCard® credit card available (upon credit approval)
- Direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) required to maintain account
- $50 minimum deposit to open, no minimum thereafter
Earning the Kasasa rewards is easy. Simply do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and clear
- Log into free online banking at least once
- Receive free eStatements
If you don't meet the qualifications, don't worry. There is no penalty and you still have a free checking account that earns our base rate of interest. Plus, you can get back to earning more high interest and receiving nationwide ATM fee refunds the very next month.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 11/01/2012. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $50 for Kasasa Cash and $50 for Kasasa Saver. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $15 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $12,000 receive APY of 2.01%; and (3) balances over $12,000 earn 0.75% interest rate on portion of balance over $12,000, resulting in 2.01% -0.89% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.01% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and clear account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and clear an account. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. Monthly direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) required to have this account. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of ATM fees of $5.00 or higher.