Kasasa Cash Back
This free account actually pays you for using your debit card—it's just that simple. Get 3% cash back on debit card purchases with no short-term offers or category restrictions.
We also pay back your ATM fees nationwide, and there's no minimum balance to earn your rewards. It's a new kind of purchasing power that puts money back...in your pocket where it belongs.
- Get 3% cash back on debit card purchases*
- Up to $400 in total purchases each month
- ATM fee refunds nationwide up to $15 per month*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Link to Kasasa Saver for automatic savings
- Unlimited check writing
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free paperless eStatements
- Free debit card
- No annual fee rewards MasterCard® credit card available (upon credit approval)
- Direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) required to maintain account
- $50 minimum deposit to open, no minimum thereafter
In order to receive cash back each month, simply do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and clear
- Log into online banking at least once
- Receive free eStatements
If you don't meet the qualifications, don't worry. There's no penalty, you still have a free checking account, and you can get the rewards back the very next month!
*Minimum to open is $50. When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 3% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and clear account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $12 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and clear account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and clear account. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $15 if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. Monthly direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) required to have this account. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of ATM fees of $5.00 or higher.